Tuesday, April 8, 2014

InstaNatural Skin Brightening Serum Review

Welcome to my review for another wonderful product I got to try from InstaNatural . This one is a serum that has Vitamin B3 in it to brighten and plump the skin over time. It comes in a nice pump bottle and is very easy to use. I really like the way it feels on my skin and how nice my skin looks in the morning.

This serum is very comfortable on the skin and I had no problems with it. Its not greasy yet glides on the skin nicely and make the face feel very nice while on.

InstaNatural makes a lot of different beauty products that are natural and work well, I have done several reviews for them and am so happy I got to try them. I was sent the product free to try but my opinions are my own.

I hope you have a look at the video review and also have a look at my other InstaNatural reviews. I have enjoyed all of the products I got to try and found them to be great quality for the price and well worth a try.

Thanks for looking at my review you can find this item on amazon at this link

InstaNatural Skin brightening Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment