Sunday, July 27, 2014

OraMD Breath Spray Review

Welcome to my review for OraMD Breath spray. I just love OraMD products because they are so easy to use and so effective.

This one is a purse sized breath spray and let me tell you it's not only going to keep your breath fresh for hours its going to taste really great doing it.

I have dry mouth and this really helps me be sure my mouth is fresh and clean smelling. It has in it botanical oils that will eliminate odors, kill the causes of bad breath and ingredients that also are clinically proven to kill periodontal bacteria.

This product is manufactured by trusted health products and they do have lots of things to choose from for a better and healthier you

This small bottle contains about 60 sprays so that is a great deal. you can find it here at this link .

OraMD breath Spray

I also did a short video review so you could see packaging thanks for looking

I was given a sample to try free but my opinions are my own. Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment