Monday, August 18, 2014

Adovia Moisturizing Day cream review

Welcome to my review for the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream I got to try. This is a really natural day cream that dose not have a sunscreen in it. You will have to use a sunscreen with it or a foundation that has one in it. This is a very rich and creamy day cream that works really well as a makeup base. I did a video review for this one so you could see packaging.

Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream is filled with Minerals that are good for the skin and it has a very light pleasant scent. The first thing I noticed is how thick it is and that it drys fast on the face. You only need to use a little bit in the morning on your face and once it drys you can apply your makeup.

Adovia Moisturizing day cream really makes the skin soft, I was amazed how nice my face felt with my makeup on because I usually feel uncomfortable in makeup.

I always want to hurry and remove any makeup I have on my face because it always makes my skin feel parched and tight, regardless of what kind I am using.

I loved the way my face felt comfortable with makeup on and once I took it off my face did not feel dried out at all.

I love Adovia skincare because it is super natural and has only those ingredients in it that are good for the skin. This cream was easy to work with and very moisturizing. I do recommend using a sunscreen with it.

I really thought that this Cream was so rich and creamy that Im tempted to use it at night.

you can find this awesome day cream on amazon at this link

Adovia Moisturizing day cream

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment