Sunday, August 17, 2014

EnvyDerm conditioning Eyeliner review

Welcome to my review for EnvyDerm Eyeliner, This product is Not just an ordinary eyeliner Envyderm also conditions the lashes and help them grow all the while making you look fantastic.

I did the video review for this one so you could actually see how lovely it looks on my upper eyelids. I hope you have a look at that review below .

As most of us know their are a lot of new products out their that will help you get fuller and longer lashes. I have tried a few but EnvyDerm goes a step further by adding color to the product making it a very nice eyeliner as well as a conditioner. This is An all day wear flake and fade-proof liquid eyeliner to nourish and help repair the look of your eyelashes.

It uses Organic Moroccan Argan oil, amino acids and Panthenol nourish and strengthen weak, brittle lashes and its so easy to use. I really like it and it works well when using it like a regular eyeliner.

This one comes in black but they will be having different colors later in the year. This is a great product for everyday use as a eyeliner and to make your lashes look fuller and thinker over time. As you can see in the video review it is a very nice black and is really easy to apply.

You can find this product to buy here at this link

EnvyDerm web site

Here is the video review

I received a sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment