Monday, August 11, 2014

HerbTheory Mental agility supplement review

Welcome to my review for HerbTheory Mental agility supplement. This is a fantastic supplement for memory support because it is all herbal and has way less caffeine in it than others I have tried.

I get no side effects from this supplement which I really cant say about others I have tried. First here is the video review I did for this supplement.

I have been using this one for a few weeks and think its an outstanding product and its easy to take and has excellent ingredients in it. First you are getting what they call cereboost american Ginseng extract 200mg and a Blend of polygala root, turmeric and Gingko.

All of these things help with supporting attention,enhances cognitive performance and improve working memory.you take one a day in the morning and you get a bottle of 30. These work well and are totally not invasive. I did not get the shakes or was nervous taking them.

I have trouble with my mental focus because of my age and this one helps a lot to keep my mind from wandering and keeps my attention focused on what I am doing. I also do not have a problem with this supplement keeping me up at night. I had one memory supplement once that did this and I got no sleep at all.

I think this is a great little supplement for memory support and focus and I hope you give it a try soon. You can find it here at this link

HerbTheory

No comments:

Post a Comment