Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Book of Revelation Made Clear A Down-to-Earth Guide to Understanding the Most Mysterious Book of the Bible By Tim LaHaye and Timothy E. Parker Book Review

Welcome to my book review for The Book of Revelation Made Clear A Down-to-Earth Guide to Understanding the Most Mysterious Book of the Bible By Tim LaHaye and Timothy E. Parker.

This is a truly great book to have in any Christian Library and I am so happy I was selected by Booklook bloggers to review it. This is a true study in that you will be asked some questions before you get the answers and it is written in such a way that it takes you step by step through Revelations.

If you are like me, I need a ton of help with this book of the bible, it has always confused me and I have avoided reading it because of my lack of understanding.

This book is long over due, and I am so very happy it was written and that I got to read it. My understanding of the book of revelations has much improved and I am going to read it again and again untill I get all the questions right the first time.

This is the kind of book you want to really spend time with and digest, its not to be rushed and its going to be so helpful to you in finely understanding revelations.

This is how its written. first you are asked some questions, than you will read a passage of the scripture, than you read what you just read means, than you will see the questions again with the correct answers next to them. It is really wonderful for someone who really likes a good study and likes to learn all they can from the Bible.

This book would make for a wonderful gift or for book club to read, I just cant say enough about it its so well done and so helpful and so easy to understand. I hope you give it a try soon every Christian should have this book in their library. Thanks for reading my review I was send a free copy to read and review but my opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment