Monday, August 11, 2014

Trusted Health products Botanical Splash review

Welcome to my review and video for Trusted Health products Botanical Splash. This is a really different body splash that is just so pretty in scent. it has a nice orange spring like fragrance and its also very moisturizing on the body.

I like to wear this on my neck and chest because its not only moisturizes the area it really has a long lasting scent. I love all things from Trusted Health products. All of their stuff is made so very well and I have reviewed many.

This Body Splash is different in that it not only is extremely natural but smells so nice. it has essential oils of

100% pure Botanical oils of Orange,Almond,Lemon,lime, Olive and Avocado. All of these ingredients make it a very unique body splash that goes beyond just scent. I really love it and I hope you will give it a try soon . you can find it on the link below for trusted health Products along with all kinds of other wonderful and natural products I just love.

Trusted Health products

I received a sample to try so I could do an informed review but my opinions are my own its is a very lovely Botanical body splash, Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment