Sunday, October 12, 2014

Adovia Intensive anti-Wrinkle Cream review

Welcome to my review for Adovia Intensive anti-Wrinkle Cream. I have tried many wonderful and well made Adovia products and I think if I had to pick one to be my favorite this one would be the winner.

This one is very think and creamy and is easy to use. it works well with my serum and is just packed with unique and special ingredients.

Dead Sea Minerals

SeaWeed

Aloe Vera

It treats Your Skin with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Lactic Acid and Collagen for Maximum Long Term Anti Wrinkle Effect.

Adovia Intensive anti-Wrinkle Cream, has a nice scent thats powdery fresh it is an excellent cream to use at night and you will feel that its so moisturizing right away.

Adovia Products are all made with more natural ingredients that are put together scientifically so you can get the benefits from the ingredients.

I love that This one is using the Seaweed, If you look on line you will see that seaweed is now being used in a lot of higher end products because its nourishing and effective. I love that this cream does not clash with my serum and it is helping me with the redness I have on my cheeks.

I did a video review so you could see packaging I hope you have a look below and thanks for looking at my review for Adovia Intensive anti-Wrinkle Cream.

You can find this product to buy at this link

Adovia Intensive anti-Wrinkle Cream

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment