Sunday, October 12, 2014

NEW Purex Crystals Aromatherapy

Welcome to my review for the NEW Purex Crystals Aromatherapy. If you love Purex Crystals you are really going to flip over the new Aromatherapy.

The scent I got to try was Wellbeing and let me tell you its just so pretty and like taking a walk in an exotic garden.

Purex Crystals Aromatherapy comes in several different scents and Im so looking forward to trying them all one is yellow called Energy and one is blue called serenity. You can find these around the laundry products.

I am so happy they created these new Purex Crystals Aromatherapy, because I like to have a lot of scent on my laundry. Our water here is just not the best and if I do not use a laundry enhancer in the wash my clothing comes out smelling stale. This is a hazard of living in my part of Florida where them water has to be treated with something that makes it smell bad.

These Crystals are safe to use in hot or cold water they make the laundry smell so nice and you get to choose different scents for every mood

I hope you give them a try soon they are easy to use and a real joy when you finely finish the laundry and find everything smelling fresh and pretty.

I received a sample and coupons through purex insiders in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment