Wednesday, August 12, 2015

SnackBox Review #snackbox

Welcome to my review for the Snackbox I got to try . This box would make for a really thoughtful gift for someone away from home, or for holiday gift giving.

I love this big box of goodies and it was difficult to keep in intact so I could do this review, Luckily I did photo it when it first arrived because some things were gone by the time I got to the video review .

First I want to show you a photo of it as it came to be before I could not resist eating some of the snacks.

This photo shows you how nicely they packed it up, the next photo shows you item you cant see because they are under larger items here is that photo

You get so many different kinds of snacks in this box that you can see in the video. what I did was try and film up close the items in the box and how many you get of each. I do have a list for you there are 40 items in the list so here is that list.

(2) 2.25 oz Maruchan Chicken Flavor Noodle Cups,

(2) 2.39 oz Kraft Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups,

(2) 1.5 oz Nature's Valley Granola Bars,

(7) .8 oz Kellogg's Mixed Berry Fruit Snacks,

(2) 2.0 oz Kar's Sweet and Salty Trail Mix,

(4) 1.51 oz Quaker Instant Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar,

(2) 2.0 oz Oreo packs,

(2) 2.0 oz Famous Amos Chocolate Chip cookie packs,

(2) 2.75 oz Act II Microwave Popcorn,

(2) 1.75 oz Chex Mix,

(2) 1.75 oz Gardetto's,

(2) 1.5 oz Chez-Its,

(9) Pearson's Salted Nut Roll Bite Size.

As you can see this is a really complete box of snacks that will be sure to thrill anyone who its sent to. Ordering it on amazon makes that easy and I sure hope you think about sending one to a loved one soon.

You can find it on amazon here

Snackbox on amazon

You can also find these at the Snackbox website Snackbox usa

I really think this is a very complete and easy way to show your loved ones away from home or who live far from you that you are thinking of them . I hope you have a look at the video review below so you can see packaging and thanks for looking.

I received a low cost snackbox in order to make an informed review but my opinions are may own

No comments:

Post a Comment