Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Bob's Red Mill Oatmeal cups Review

Welcome to my review for Bob's Red Mill Oatmeal cups. I love these because they are so good for you can can be taken with you wherever you go.

These come in some really great flavors and all you need is hot water to get them ready to eat. These would be fantastic for camping this summer or for any time you want a very Tasty Oatmeal. I loved that the flavors are different and you get really big oatmeal flakes and pieces of fruit in them .

My favorite was the Blueberry and Hazelnut, Its very tasty and very filling so you have all the energy you need to start the day they also make for a lovely snack or when ever the oatmeal craving hits you.

Bob's Red Mill Oatmeal cups are Gluten free, whole grain high fiber and protein ,at least 7 grams each per serving. Ready in 3 minutes you can add boiling water or microwave the. The cups are really sturdy.

As you can see from this photo its really nice looking inside those cups

you can find out more about Bob's Red Mill Oatmeal cups or other product through this link

Bob's Red Mill

If you are looking for a really different and complete portable oatmeal than I hope you give Bob's Red Mill Oatmeal cups a try they are really fantastic!

Here is a video review I did so you could see packaging.

I received free sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment